Roy A. Hunt Foundation
One Bigelow Square, Suite 630
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-3030
Executive Director: Jenny Kelly
Controller: Adrienne Hipchen
Program Coordinator: Gina Piccolino
Visiting the office
The Foundation is in the DoubleTree Hotel and office building on the east side of downtown Pittsburgh. The entrance to the building’s parking garage is on Centre Avenue. The building is across from the Port Authority’s Steel Plaza Station.
Our Financial Documents
- 2014 990-PF (PDF)
- Financial Review as of May 2015 (PDF)
- 2013 990-PF (PDF)
- Financial Review as of May 2014 (PDF)
Commitment to Integrity and Ethics
“Families strive to be responsible stewards of their foundation resources, to uphold the public trust and to practice their philanthropy in ways that reflect fundamental values, including honesty, integrity, fairness and trust.” – Council on Foundations’ Stewardship Principles for Family Foundations.
The Roy A. Hunt Foundation’s Trustees and staff members take this statement to heart in our stewardship of charitable resources and of our relationships with the organizations and communities we serve. We individually and collectively commit to:
- Being guided by the Council on Foundation’s Stewardship Principles for Family Foundations
- Adhering to a conflict of interest policy that ensures our positions with the Foundation are not used for personal gain or to benefit another person or organization at the expense of the Foundation or the community
- Ensuring any suspected misconduct or fraud can be safely reported through our whistleblower policy
- Treating organizations that apply for and receive grants with courtesy, fairness, and respect
If you have any concerns about your interaction with the Foundation’s Trustees or staff members, please do not hesitate to email our Executive Committee’s Chair.